Friday, April 25, 2008

Finally some pages

Finally did a single page with a photo that Joe took of me and the boys at Epcot. Joe's brother was married at the Disney chapel during Memorial weekend. Nico was 11 days old & H. was almost 2 years old. I really do not remember much from that weekend other than a fire alarm at the hotel around 3am.

Love the new SEI chickadoo line, Fancy Pant felt, Maya Road chipboard, Pink Paislee sticker letters.

Mr. Nico trying cheerios for the first time, the look on his face says "poison!" Basic Grey pat. paper, AC thickers and a felt flower.

Again another page of Nico, first time sitting up by himself. He was really proud of his achievement. TLC papers, AC thickers,
I'm waiting on an order of 300+ prints of the boys & Disney trips. I do have a few more layouts completed but I'm holding on to them until tomorrow. 8^)

No comments: