Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lets try again

Blogger is still messing me, its acting all wonky and pictures are uploading , not uploading correctly or just plain old errors.


I made a little wall art piece of H. meeting Buzz at Disney last year. Buzz was the only character that H. wanted to me. What a great smile he gave me, I took that photo .

I stamped some stars under the photo, added some blue Stickles to the stars & "Far Out!" stamp. I cut around the heart and tucked the photo under the slip, I 'm out of red Stickles so I'll add some around the stitching later.

I love my camera, practice, practice practice!.

1 comment:

Angie Moses said...

I'm only telling you this because if I have read you correctly over at M2R - you have a sence of humor!
When I was going through the gallery and saw the cute LO with Buzzlightyear...at first glance i thought the word bubble said Fart! - I thought WHAT? and re-read it noticing the 2 other letters at the bottom! FAR-OUT - LOL