Monday, March 31, 2008

I've been tagged by Angie and I now have to list 7 random facts about myself... (totally C&P from angie too)


Here's how it works:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.


Ok, well here are 7 completely useless facts about me:

1. I like my coffee - Colombian only - with cream only.
2. I only wear Birkenstock sandles
3. I hate going to the movie theatre.
4. I love CSI las vegas.
5. I use to surf in my teen years.
6. I play video games (PSP) after the boys go to sleep.
7. I didn't own a car until I was 30 years old.

Dawn, Taryn, Nikki, Mara, Jackie, Tara, Sarah


1 comment:

Taryn said...

Sorry it took me so long to do this! But I finally did it today!