Sunday, March 2, 2008

Dream Street Papers & M2R

I got my Moments to Remember kit on Friday, I didn't have any idea what was inside. I was so happy to see Dream Street Papers & some felt ribbons.

Here's 2 layouts & a card that I did this weekend. It really didn't take me the whole weekend to make them but housework kept getting in the way.

I used Diamond Glase on the 'HI' and on the flower center. I add some brads to the right side but the balance is off, gotta fix. I'm also redoing the journaling, its all wonky. I'm not sure what I want to say so I just made a big journaling box with filler, now I just need to trim it down succinctly.


I love this picture of H and his party hat. That cool felt flower ribbon is the perfect width and has adhesive on the back too. I had a horrible time with the super wide adhesive ribbon, kept sticking to itself.

Close-up of the journaling and the birdie, I added some stickles & diamond glaze to its wing. I also rubbed some Stickles onto the blue spots behind the bazzill cardstock.

Very simple card made from some scraps, this paper is really nice to work with, heavyweight and double sided. It also cuts very well ie no snags, tears, linting, core breaking through.

No comments: