Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Busy

I had a pile of projects that were waiting on that last final touch, so I dug in and finished them.

Jenni Bowlin bracket chipboard piece that I layer on top of KI Memories lace apple paper & Scenic Route graph paper. The chipboard letters are by CI that I painted with Crackle paint and topped with Glossy Accents.

A page of KI Memories lace number papers for H's 4th birthday.

Finally figured out what I wanted to do to balance this page - moved the title under the photo & added the journaling to the scallop.

Beach page using the new Grafton line from Scenic Route - Love it! I cut out some waves for a border and added Stickles to them.

3 comments:

Taryn said...

LOVE your work! That chipboard/lace cardstock project is AWESOME!

Taryn said...

LOVE your work! That chipboard/lace cardstock project is AWESOME!

Taryn said...

LOVE your work! That chipboard/lace cardstock project is AWESOME!