Monday, February 25, 2008

I've been picked!

I'm featured on Moments To Remember website as the "pick of the week". They choose my "boots" page as the page of the week. Check it out on the front page. This is so cool, I've never had a page picked out to showcase and it feels AWESOME.


Other than finding out about M2R pick of the week & surfing the net, I didn't do anything crafty today other than sketch out some pages and clean up my space.

H. had Chick-fil-a nite for a school fundraiser so we headed over there around 6pm for dinner and meet/greet with everyone. The boys always have fun running around the play area and going up the slide instead of down. Nico spent the evening running in and out of the playarea, I guess he was checking to see if we abandoned them.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

COngrats on POTW at M2R!!! Totally exciting! I loved your LO!