Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Purging the kitchen

I started to "organize" the kitchen this morning after see the pile of dishes next to the sink. I went thru and purged lots of cups/bowls/plates/silverware , putting all the extra kitchen wares in a bin out in the garage. There is no reason to have 20 coffeemugs! Joe started picking thru the bin "saying why the mugs?" - back off buddy!

I also cleaned off the knick-knack shelf and get rid of the clutter. There is no room in my life right now for this type of clutter. I do not appreciate it so it just collects dust.

Some sort of chopper with mint green peeling paint wooden handle.
Another chopper with a wooden disc at the bottom. It's a measuring cup also.
An assortment of bowls- small, medium & 1 large. These are BIG bowls with square bases. Wonderful to work with. 2 clear, 2 amber & 1 green.
2 Measuring cups - Fire King Sapphire blue 8oz cup in perfect condition and a Hazel Atlas 3 spout measuring cup.
Here's just 2 reamers - white Sunkist large reamer (barely make out sukist on side) and a small reamer unknown - it has a diamond with a D in it - I'm thinking its a give away from diamond Salt.
Please anyone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the blue measuring cup! Very nice!

Zarah said...

They're so pretty! (And isn't that for making eggnog? Looks like it?)