Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I did laundry catch-up and now I can't lay down on the bed. Now I'm in the middle of organizing my space and purging for the garage sale in march. I went through the bin of "stuff that I dump stuff in" and put it into it's appropriate colour bin.

I store almost all of the colour embellishments -buttons/brads/chipboard/felt/metal in these stackable bins. I 've learned that I use my stuff when its opened up and in the bins. When I see it & touch it, I'll use it.
They're snapware containers that latch together and sit nicely on the bookshelf.

I also put away the themed stickers & embellishments in the 12x12 Iris snap close bins. I have themes: family, boy, travel, disney, holidays, baby, animals, school, letters set up in the 12x12 bins and use some for traveling, project storage and dumpbin.

Now I'm working on my pattern papers again and shuffling them around. I haven't found a way that it is convenient for me to use up general pattern papers other than having a big pile sitting next to me. I keep holidays and Disney separate, I also have "boy" file with pirates/bikes/other boy stuff. Then I have a Scenic Route bin and a Basic Grey bin.

1 comment:

Scrappin' Jackie said...

ohhh to be organized. i try and try, but it never happens. :(