Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas card


I finally did our card this morning and best thing its all done with scraps of papers. I made it a mission to complete this card without having to go out and buy some holiday something. I wanted to stamp the greeting but I told meself "self you have all this stuff just find something!" I listened and went through my quickutz and picked a few to try out. I settled on Bright (from Merry & Bright set) and the trees from the set. I made it into a tent fold card and will put a family pic on the inside and some more words. The cards is not crooked it just scanned in that way.

2 comments:

mborrero said...

I decided to leave you a comment here to. Thank you for posting in the Quickutz Club on 2 peas. This is a great card.

Scrappin' Jackie said...

luv it stace!
Jackie