Friday, September 28, 2007

My updated workspace

Here's some pictures of my room aka the walk-in closet. It looks like a mess but its organized clutter with labels. I did move my table out of the closet and back to the window, so I do not have to work on the bed anymore.

When I am done for the day, I clean up my space as best I can and put stuff away in their appropriate spots - paints in grid, stamps back into the box, inkpads in the basket, adhsives in the bin, qk in binder, etc. I've been pretty good and you can tell it has made more more productive and efficient.

Ignore the barenekid boy sitting on my chair, this is my desk. I am still working for the day so its a mess.
My ribbon jars just thrown up on the shelf, that little brown box is all I have of my childhood. That is the reason why I scrapbook, I need more history about me to leave my boys.
This Iris cart with the 12x12 bins is my all time favourite storage and tote. Joann's has them on sale 2x a year for $30. I have two units stacked, 6 bins each.
My asst. bins on the top shelf, each bin is labeled. 7G's items, metal labels & tags, disney stuff, chipboard shapes, Heidi s. stickers/journaling spots, punches, staples/clips and other stuff I can't remember and too lazy to get up from the laptop.
My paint storage, buckets of projects, to be filed box of stuff, cardstock.

This is where my desk use to be, I took a cookie sheet and hung it to be a magnetic board for ideas. Well it didn't help, actually I do not have a wall to hang it up next to my desk .
These are my favourite findings from T's dollar spot. They were filled with screws & stuff, I bought all T's had when they clearanced them out last year for a quarter per a 4 unit. They are perfect for holding brads, eyelets and other little stuff. I even have stuff hanging on the door, just stuff i don't know where it belongs or there is no designated spot - cables, ziplocs, flowers, pens, cards, more cables.
This is the view into the closet. Good thing I can close the door.
This is the left corner next to the big Iris bins, my 12" printer sits on top with 8.5x11 cardstock. The shelf is filled with to-do projects and a few finished scrapbooks on the bottom shelf.
Here is the floor at the moment, Nico got in there and knocked over my stack of mags. There are 2 bins that have Christmas/birthday gifts in them, I just need to move them to the other closet in Joe's room. I need to dig out a gift for a birthday party lastweek.
I just moved this shelf into the closet on weds. The mess on the floor will be moved to assigned shelves soon. I wonder what is in those target bags??

No comments: