Saturday, September 1, 2007

I am TIRED!

Took a great class today at the Doodle with Stacey Panassidi from Junkitz. Very cute school album using the newest School Days stickers, papers, chipboards & stamps. She is super funny and nice and loved the store, she must have shopped for 2 hours. The new store is pretty amazing to look at, the design elements and the decor is over the top gorgeous.

Most of the new 7gypsies, Fancy Pants & Junkitz lines are gone and they were just putting them out on Wed/Thurs. Good thing I picked up some items from all three lines on Thurs nite. The new Fancy Pants 12x12 stamps sheets are fantastic, I love "My life" or something similar. The 7g stickers are cute as always and the latest rub-ons are great too. The work so well and go on so easily, I can't have enough.

Also just got my list for the Fall Craft Fest, whoo boy there are going to be some great Holiday projects for gifts or keepsakes. I know what I'm buying for gifts, so my Christmas shopping is done.

Joe's sister is down visiting for the long weekend and giving us a break with the boys. They love aunt cissy, she spoils them (soda, chocolate, makeup, hairdryers, reading books, video games) and keeps them busy so Joe and I can have an adult convo without little voices interjecting comments.

Tomorrow I'll post the School book I made.

No comments: