Monday, September 10, 2007

Busy Sunday



I left Joe to contend with the boys most of Sunday and did 2 projects, one is a 7gypsies Matchbox with cards and then did the Love, Elsie House book with the new Jack+ Abby papers/stickers. Getting enought sleep helps with ambition & house cleaning.

I made a book about what I like about my house, for example the big windows & my studio closet.




I think these are the first projects that I haven't inked up, but the house book is missing something maybe more doodlings around the edges or some INK!

1 comment:

Joy Tracey said...

That house mini-album is great! You have inspired me to make one also! I had been wondering what to do with an album like that. It seemed too small to put pictures of the various houses we'd lived in but I love the idea of putting in the favorite things about the house. Thank you so much for sharing! Love it!