Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What a Mess!

Somehow I have managed to migrate from my closet/studio to the master-bed and a the little Cropper Hopper table held up by a cooler. Me thinkist it is the telly that is calling me.


The bookshelf that stores QKs and TODO projects.


The table in the morning before I get working, I work on the bed and the table is my holding area. I keep half the bed clean for the boys to lounge with me or to wrestle each other. My workspace (bedroom floor) is covered with Playmobile and Lego parts, those suckers hurt when stepped on with barefeet.



Shot of the cooler, it works great as a storage bin too. The press-board is what I work on while "lounging" in bed.

Off to work I go....got lots of project in the pipe now I just have to get them done by middle of September.

1 comment:

Scrappin' Jackie said...

you NEED a scrapbox!!
Jackie