Tuesday, August 21, 2007

First layouts in over a year!

I did some layouts the last few weeks and I really like how they came together. I hope to get more photos/events completed in the next few months.














I need to fill in the journaling, that is always the last thing to do and maybe to add a few more bits of embellishments.

I've gone back to 8.5x11 pages, these particular pages are landscape 11x8.5 from a SEI album. I print my pix on the fly and really like my new printer, a Canon Mini 260. It can print 8 pix on a 4x6, wallets (full edge bleed), 4 pix and regular old 4x6. I do most of the photo editing and printing through Picasa, I love the 5cm x 8cm size.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

excellent pages stacey! ended up here from jackies ms crop page. was nice to see pics of the boys, its funny my boys have many of same shirts and i have such similair photos. we were both blessed with two great boys huh! take care and blessings, dawn g