Thursday, January 22, 2009

uh oh

I fell off the wagon this morning [wink]. I got sidetracked by laundry, making beds, reading to nico and other household duties. The house still looks like a tornado (or hornado as H has been saying) went through it. I just need to dig out the snow shovel but what is the point of shoveling during a storm.

Tomorrow Jen & I are going to be croppers at the doodle friday night crop. I'll just sit around, talk & not be productive. Then Sat. I have the "little book of Techniques" class, so I need to prep for that friday night.

Lastnight, the boys were in the shower, they are chattering and giggling, Joe walks in and says "is he singing Barack Obama?" I listen for a bit...yup, Nico is singing away in the shower.. "barack obama is my president, yes he is, he is the president" over and over. It was soooo cute! I wish I recorded it. And then this afternoon the boys were fighting over who's president he belongs to = he's my president, h - no he's mine!, nico - noooo he is my president! h- no he's not! Nico= shut up henry!

No comments: