Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday

My ears are still full and driving me crazy. The meds the doc. gave me are just drying everything out except me ears. If I move my head in a certain direction, i can feel the fluid in my ears shift away from the canal and I can hear for a split second.

I had 6 people in the card class on Saturday, they do 4 cards of 2 designs. I was home by 1pm with some new product in my basket and promptly fell asleep. Jen called around 5pm and cancelled our racquetball game, she has a cold. We made a date to play on sunday.

We did play 40 mins of r-ball on sunday. We also did 30 mins on the treadmill and I did time on the elliptical. We had a dinner meeting with the all the scrapbook stores in the bay area to go over the Scrapbook treasure hunt agenda. This year the dates are in early March and the 1st place prize is over a $1000! They added a 2nd & 3rd place prize this year.

No comments: